Talent Advisor (interim) – Unilever
We have an interim Talent Advising opportunity in our Talent Advisory NL team, and are looking for a passionate recruiter to join us for the coming period. In our team, we are every day focused on working with the Unilever business and HR teams to create a strong Unilever Employer Brand, attract the best talent possible, deliver great quality service to hiring managers and drive excellent candidate experiences.
Are you a professional in sourcing and attracting diverse Talent? Are you able to define and execute Recruitment Strategies to cover both short- and long-term needs? Do you want to be part of the exciting Unilever Talent Advisor Team that attracts and selects top talents? Then this might be a great opportunity for you as we are looking for an interim Talent Advisor!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Manage Recruitment Processes from start to finish by carrying out proactive and reactive Recruitment activities and partnering with the Hiring Managers and other stakeholders
Manage own portfolio of entry level / manager / vacancies (mix of internal and external roles).
Be the expert on the internal and external talent market and advise the business teams on market trends and opportunities.
You collaborate with HR Business Partners to drive demand planning discussions and forecasts, build talent pipelines and understand function specific talent needs
Work towards set KPIs: speed, costs and the best Hiring Manager & Candidate experience through the Recruitment cycle
WHO WILL YOUR KEY STAKEHOLDERS BE?
- Internal and External Candidates
- Line Managers and Business Leaders
- HR Business Partners, People Experience Leads
- HR Expertise teams: Global Mobility, Reward
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in HR or related field
- Demonstrated experience is required in end-to-end Recruitment, using a variety of sourcing techniques (Social Media, Alumni Network) and in setting up the best selection processes – preferable in the FMCG industry
- Proven experience in different function disciplines (SC/Finance/HR/Sales/Marketing) and creatively sourcing and attracting the right profiles
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Action oriented attitude with sound judgment that drives results
- Excellent Networking, Customer Service and Communication skills
- Able and comfortable with maintaining multiple, often conflicting, priorities, and deadlines
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to be a sparring partner for your key internal and external stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes