For our Managed Services Provider (MSP) program at one of our client’s sites we are looking for a MSP consultant (the client’s business lies within the life insurance and asset management industry). In this program you are managing the entire contingent talent life cycle from requisition to invoicing and payment, providing the client with complete visibility into the status of each contingent worker in their organization.
Tasks and responsibilities:
As a MSP consultant, it is your responsibility to develop a talent sourcing strategy that suits our client’s needs and market conditions. This means building relationships with hiring managers and develop and execute overall sourcing plans to identify the best quality external consultants/contractors at competitive rates. You support the business in their staffing needs by managing the supply base; executing appropriate supplier sourcing strategies and external consultant management methods to fulfil contract and project based assignments.
What your day to day tasks are:
- Engage proactively with the hiring managers in a consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary hiring contact.
- Work with hiring managers, obtaining job requests, maintaining a high fill ratio.
- Distribution of vacancies to agencies via VMS (Vendor Management System) tool.
- Create management reports and make data analysis.
- Shortlisting and screening of candidates and discuss these with the hiring manager.
- Execute periodic review meetings with stakeholders to report on progress and KPIs.
- Relationship management and evaluate performance with agencies.
- Lead rate negotiations with agencies.
- Ensure that the administrative processing is complete and correct.
University; bachelor degree or equivalent professional & intellectual ability
- Proven track record of a minimum of 3 years within MSP (preferred) and/or within a comparable role
- Experienced in daily MSP management and in working with a VMS tool;
- Experience working on a client site, is desirable. Minimum experience of 3 years in account or requisition management;
- Experienced in managing orders, contracts, timesheets, payroll, invoices and reporting.
- Complete fluency in Dutch and English
- Drive and passion for results
- Being an independent self-starter
- Quality focused
- Analytical / Being commercially “smart”
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills