Category Sourcing Director HRM Services – Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Transform the global Cost Category strategies into a Sourcing Strategy on a global and /or regional level to deliver sustainable value and competitive differentiation for Philips. We are redefining the way we handle indirect procurement, and we would like you to be part of it and lead our efforts through.
You are responsible for
The strategic sourcing for the HRM Services category within the Commercial organization based in EMEA. You will lead the category sourcing, and manage the relationship with suppliers. You will be accountable for the end-to-end performance of the spend, contracts and suppliers in scope.
You will contribute to a high-performance team culture to adopt innovation and encourage others through your behavior: being open, courageous, inclusive and committed to the Philips Business values.
Your responsibilities will include
- Define and implement HRM Services category sourcing and suppliers strategies for the allocated spend ( €200M+)
- Manage the global Suppliers Relationships, Performance and Contracting based on clear targets and ongoing Business Review Meetings with key suppliers
- Define and deliver a strong savings funnel approach of Procurement (Price) and Demand (Quantity) initiatives
- Program manage the execution of the Q-Funnel in alignment with Philips Business, Markets, and / or Functions
- Plan and execute Supply Base Optimization actions (sourcing savings)
- Plan and execute negotiation roadmaps with suppliers by applying corresponding strategies and best practices ( i.e. game theory, e-Sourcing)
- Contribute to the development of Sourcing Playbooks to guide supplier management
You are a part of
The Spend Management organization within the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC). Spend Management covers the procurement activities of all indirect (non-product related) materials and services within Philips covering such areas as marketing, IT, facility management and travel, etc.
As we spend approximately €5 billion annually on indirect services and products, this organization plays a key role to achieve Philips’ KPIs. A Spend Management transformation has been started recently to ensure that Philips gets the most value out of every euro spent. You have an opportunity to join a dynamic and multi-functional team, seeking to create a significant impact on our company.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master’s degree in business administration, Economics or equivalent
- 15+ years’ experience in category sourcing for HRM Services; (Namely Workforce mgmt., Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Learning & Development, Mobility mgmt.)
- Specific expertise in external workforce mgmt. outsourcing and offshore service delivery model, Lease cars mgmt., with deep understanding of market offerings and trends
- Proven functional and thought leadership of the HRM category, with ability to manage spend (€200M+) with key suppliers, and lead global or regional projects and teams
- Practitioner in designing new sourcing models, and negotiating complex deals (€20M+)
- Expert level in contract management and disputes / escalation resolution at CxO level
- Ability to deliver opportunities / business cases with plans to optimize spend and TCO
- Ability to develop a 360° supplier strategy, account management plan and roadmap.
- Proven supplier relationship mgmt. skills with the ability to implement and lead supplier performance and governance
- Entrepreneurial with ability to take independent decisions while de-risking the business
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and ability to influence sr. stakeholders
- Flexible mindset with strong work ethics and collaboration mindset in global teams
- Understanding of Source-2-Contract and P2P processes, contract management
- Knowledge of procurement tools and analytical methods